Looking for the best WooCommerce plugins to boost sales? You’ve come to the right place!
Plugins are the best part of tailoring your online store. They allow you to add new features that directly impact conversions, speed up purchases, or increase order value. And, with a comprehensive plugin like WooCommerce, your job is half done.
Even though WooCommerce has all the basic features for your e-commerce website, you can choose from a number of free and premium WooCommerce extensions to create a unique, customized e-store to boost your conversion rate.
But out of the overload of products, we’ve hand-picked some of the best free and premium plugins that can find a useful place in your WooCommerce store.
1).Checkout Upsell – WooCommerce Upsell, Cross Sell, Order Bumps, One Click Upsell and Post Purchase Upsell
Boost Your WooCommerce Sales with the Checkout Upsell and Order Bump Plugin
Are you looking for a way to increase your WooCommerce sales? If so, the Checkout Upsell and Order Bump plugin is a powerful tool that can help you do just that. This plugin allows you to display upsell and order bump offers on your checkout page, which can be a great way to encourage customers to add more products to their carts. The plugin offers a variety of flexible display options, so you can choose to display your offers in various locations on your checkout page. You can also customize the text, images, and colors of your offers so they match the look and feel of your store.
In addition to being flexible and customizable, the plugin also tracks the results of your upsell and order bump campaigns, so you can see how they are affecting your sales. This information can help you optimize your campaigns and make sure you are getting the most out of the plugin.’
Here are some of the highlighted features of the plugin:
- Flexible display options
- Easy to customize
- Trackable results
- Free and premium versions are available
- Compatible with all versions of WooCommerce
- Easy to install and configure
If you’re looking for a way to boost your WooCommerce sales, then the Checkout Upsell and Order Bump plugin is definitely worth considering.
2).Smart Coupons For WooCommerce
Smart coupons is an all-in-one advanced WooCommerce coupon plugin that allows you to create an amazing marketing campaign for your WooCommerce powered site. It allows you to configure different coupons and offers using advanced coupon rules that can easily be applied if certain conditions are met at purchase. It also allows the users to purchase store credits that they can use for later purchase or gift it to their loved one or store credits in place of funds. You can also allow your customers to purchase gift cards that they can use for their purchases or gift them to their friends/relatives. This plugin also makes it easy for you to create abandoned cart coupons that you can send to your potential customers via emails to encourage them to purchase from your store. Other features of this WooCommerce plugin are as follows.
- Increase conversion using free shipping, flash sales & giveaways
- Customizable coupon styles & templates
- Create duplicate coupons in just one click
- Import coupons to your site via CSV file
- Display coupon banners for flash sales & seasonal sales
- Allow customers to purchase and gift store credits
- Reward customers with Giveaway offers
- Create a sales campaign with URL coupons
- Create multiple coupons using the Bulk generation option
- Cart abandonment coupons & signup coupons
- Purchase conditions & coupon rules etc.
3).WISDM Sales Booster Pack
WISDM Sales Booster Pack is as the name literally suggests – a super effective sales-boosting bundle! It has 4 WooCommerce extensions to help you:
- Strengthen loyalty by setting personalized prices – Customer Specific Pricing
- Increase urgency by scheduling purchases – WooCommerce Scheduler
- Capturing potential leads – Product Enquiry Pro
- Restrict buying options for guest users – Product Catalog Manager
It’s a power-pack of leading WooCommerce products all in one. You can create special offers for product categories, quantities, or set cart discount rates, and rank multiple prices for bulk purchases, create a catalog store, schedule purchase availability, let customers ask questions, and a whole lot more.
These strategies can make your online store stand out from your competitors.
The Sales Booster Pack is available for $128 (that gets you plugins worth $240)
4).WooCommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro
WooCommerce One-Click Upsell Funnel Pro helps merchants to make post-purchase offers that users can buy in one click without re-entering payment details. Create product-specific offer pages, accept secured payments via widely accepted payment gateways, pre-defined offer templates to be used readily. It also supports major page builders that lets you create custom and responsive upselling pages
Highlight features include:
- Post Purchase – Special One time Offer
- Target Product Category For Triggering Offers
- A Single Click to Accept the offer
- Streamlines with Upsells and Downsells
- Combined Order of Parent & Upsell products
- Create Unlimited Funnels with Unlimited Number of Offers
- Create Product Specific Offer Pages
- Funnel Sandbox Mode
- Responsive Offer Pages
- Accept Payments From Multiple Payment Gateways Securely
5).Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce
Every online store needs something extra to offer for their customers. It’s key to woo your customers for better marketing of your products. That’s why it’s important to have this plugin that gives you options when rolling out coupons, to improve targeting and increase sales. You can run new and amazing BOGO (Buy One Get One) deals, protect your profits by setting cart conditions and organize coupons categorically.
Advanced Coupons gives you more control over discounts and deals. It offers a free version with limited features and an advanced version for $39.
6).Beeketing for WooCommerce
Beeketing is one of the best marketing plugins for WooCommerce. With more than 10 built-in apps designed to increase conversion rates, set average order value (AOV), and nurture loyal customers, it can automate the entire marketing process. You can choose from a range of 10+ apps and activate the ones you need for your website.
It has apps like Boost sales and Checkout boost to attract customers by promoting special offers and discounts on your products. Each app has its separate analytics board to help you measure the results of your campaigns and improve them accordingly to increase conversions.
The base version is available for free with apps costing around $20 each.
7).WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift
WooCommerce Multiple Free Gift allows you to delight your customers using gifts! You can customize what gifts to offer based on the single or multiple products they purchase.
This can attract more customers and they’re sure to come back more often to shop in your store. It is one of the best ways of boosting conversions and nurturing loyal customers.
The plugin lets you decide what gifts to offer based on the products being purchased. The plugin is available for a $49 yearly license.
8).WooRewards WordPress Plugin
WooRewards is an easy-to-use rewards plugin that helps you engage and retain your customers. It boasts of helping you create a loyalty system on WooCommerce in under 5 minutes to reward customers.
With WooRewards, you can choose how your customers earn points and the reward they receive when they collect enough points.
The plugin has features to remind your customers about the points they have on your site. It can also generate WooCommerce coupons automatically, and send the details to your customers through e-mail.
WooRewards comes at an $82 price tag but is worth every penny.
With Instagram ruling social media platforms these days, you can’t exclude it from your marketing activities and miss capitalizing on the opportunities it has to offer. Putting your products on Instagram can drive insane traffic to your online store.
WooCommerce Instagram lets you add product images posted by buyers on your website using particular hashtags.
One strategy you can employ is that you can promote a related product post on your checkout page as an upsell. You can also create specific hashtags to be used by consumers when they post their photos. Showing real customer content can build trust and create interest in your brand.
WooCommerce Instagram costs $79 for an annual site license.
10).Mailchimp for WooCommerce
Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms, used by over 17 million users in the world. The free WooCommerce extension uses your customer’s buying data to easily sync with your MailChimp account. Based on this information, you can send automatic follow-up marketing e-mails after a customer has made a purchase.
You can also recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and send out targeted campaigns.
Mailchimp can also generate a popup form that gives your store’s visitors the opportunity to become subscribers. Ergo, on average 2% of visitors become your customers on their very first visit. In addition, remarketing gives you a second chance to attract the other 98% of shoppers.
We hope you found this article helpful for your WooCommerce store. And you have some killer ideas to promote your products, increase loyalty, and shoot up sales. If you have any queries or want to suggest some other favorite products to us and fellow readers, then please reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you!
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users