If you are looking for an amazing WooCommerce plugin that will allow your customers to pick the delivery date for the product ordered on your site, then you don’t have to look anywhere else. We have collected these WooCommerce delivery date plugins which automatically add an ability to specify a delivery date or time when ordering from your WooCommerce website. Your customers can easily choose when they want to receive the products they purchased, edit the shipping date later, and can decide which courier they should select for the delivery purpose. These WooCommerce delivery time plugins will also allow the site administrators to view the future deliveries and the currently reserved deliveries directly from their WordPress admin dashboard.
These delivery dates WooCommerce plugin also comes with a delivery date calendar that will be available to the admin where they can check the next delivery on the calendar view and can also add holidays or closed periods to the calendar when they don’t want the customers to book the delivery. You can easily set the maximum deliveries per day by orders or product quantities. Quickly filter your WooCommerce delivery date for selected categories with just a few clicks. Check out these WooCommerce delivery dates WordPress plugin and choose your favorite WooCommerce Delivery date plugin from the below list.
We have collected these amazing Best WooCommerce Delivery Date Plugins that are as follows:
- Yith WooCommerce Delivery Date Plugin
- Order Delivery Date Pro
- WooCommerce Order Delivery or Pickup with Date & Time
- Product Delivery Date
- Ni WooCommerce Order Delivery Plugin
Please note that all these WordPress delivery dates plugin are fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress.You can easily use these delivery date WooCommerce plugins according to your own requirement.
Yith WooCommerce delivery date WordPress plugin will allow your customers to choose when they receive the object they purchased, which day, which time and also which courier and you can also create a calendar where you can show the days available. You can also create a minimum period which your users can use to handle the shipping. It will allow you to split the deliveries into the time slots for each workday and let your users choose them. If you want to increase the shipping fee, you can easily do it for any particular days of the week and possible time slots. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Show the days available for the delivery
- Split the delivery into the slots
- Increase the shipping fee
- Track your shipping
- WPML compatibility etc.
- Keep your users up to date through emails
- Insert a range of days on which deliveries are not available
- Calculate the days required for the delivery
Order delivery date WordPress plugin will allow your customers to choose the date and time for the delivery of their orders on the checkout page. You can easily create the different delivery charges for weekdays and dates and can keep track of your deliveries from your Google calendar. It will automatically populate the first available delivery date and also help you to create custom delivery settings by product categories. You can specify the minimum delivery interval between the order and the first available delivery etc. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- View upcoming deliveries in the Google calendar
- Add holidays or closed – periods to the calendar
- Set shipping days and delivery days separately
- Quickly filter your WooCommerce order by delivery dates
- Block a time slot for a date or weekday
- Create delivery settings from USPS shipping method plugin
- Different delivery date when multiple shipping addresses
- Auto – updates delivery dates for renewal orders
- Same & next day delivery with cut – off time
- Create delivery settings by product categories
- Two – way deliveries sync with Google calendar etc.
You might also like:
- Best WooCommerce Rewards Points WordPress Plugin
- Best WooCommerce Coupon Code Plugin
- Best WordPress Image Zoom WooCommerce Plugin
This WordPress plugin will allow your customers to choose their desired delivery date and pickup date and time for their WooCommerce’s order through an easy to use front – end widget. You can easily control the number of days allowed to place an order on your site. You can show your desired text on order details page with date and time. Other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Control pickup & delivery hours to choose
- Set minimum for the delivery
- Automated shipping based on order type selection
- Control all the text & labels
- Control where to place the delivery & pickup info etc.
It will allow you the customers to choose a delivery date on the frontend product page and your clients can easily choose any delivery date that is after the current date. The site administrator can easily disable or enable the delivery date capture on the frontend product page, and the plugin uses the built – in jQuery date picker for delivery dates.
This WordPress plugin provides functionality to add a custom order delivery date on the product page of your site and also allow the customers to pick the delivery date for their orders. It also provides the option to control the start delivery day, end delivery and option to select the available delivery days. It also includes sales order list that provides the order details information with filter and order export options. The dashboard of this plugin shows the key sales analysis information which helps you analyze the daily, weekly, monthly sales of your site.
I would recommend you to use these WooCommerce delivery time plugins for your website as it comes with many features which I discussed above. I have already cleared all the features of an excellent WordPress delivery date plugin. So what are you waiting for?? Grab these awesome WooCommerce delivery date plugins for your website now.
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users