Do you want to give shipping tracking information to your customers and looking for a WooCommerce shipment tracking plugin for it? Then, you don’t have to look anywhere else. This time, we have collected these fantastic shipment tracking for WooCommerce plugins that helps you to provide automatic tracking of orders to your customers and allow you to improve the user experience. These plugins can also provide you an order tracking page where users can view the shipping status by inserting their email and order ID. Check out these fantastic plugins and choose your favorite WooCommerce shipment tracking plugin from the list below.
We have collected these fantastic shipment tracking for WooCommerce that are as follows:
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro Plugin
- Yith WooCommerce Order & Shipment Tracking
- Order Tracking for WooCommerce
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
- ParcelPanel Shipping Tracking for WooCommerce
It is designed to integrate order tracking functionalities into your WooCommerce store and allow your customers to track their deliveries from various shipping carriers like UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL Express, and 80+ other carriers. You can even display the tracking details to your customers on their My Account page. It also allows you to update the tracking detail in WooCommerce orders and even marks the order as complete. It also allows you to send the shipping tracking details to customers via the WooCommerce order completion email and includes the date of shipment, shipment description, shipment tracking link, shipment tracking ID, and shipping carrier’s name. Other features of this plugin are as follows.
- Automatic order completion
- Custom tracking message
- Add/remove shipping carriers
- Track & monitor shipments
- Custom tracking lookup page
- Import WooCommerce order tracking via FTP, CSV, and SFTP
- Notify customers about WooCommerce order tracking status via email etc.
This WooCommerce plugin will allow you to insert shipping information such as carrier’s name, delivery date, tracking code, and carrier’s site URL to track the order in real-time. It supports over 480 services, and you can even import tracking data through a CSV file. You can even create an order tracking page using the available shortcode. It also allows you to enter the estimated delivery date and even choose the position of the tracking info text in the email. Other features of this plugin are as follows.
- Set a default carrier for your shipping
- Show the tracking info on the order detail page
- Share the tracking info via email with customers
- Choose the position of tracking info text on the orders details page
- Show the tracking info on the user’s orders page
- Plugin shortcode available in the Elementor panel etc.
You might also like:
- Best WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses Plugin
- Best WooCommerce Email Customizer Plugin
- Best WooCommerce Quick Checkout Plugin
This WooCommerce plugin makes it easy for you to add, edit, import, and export the order tracking numbers and also the tracking URLs of every item of an order. It will automatically add shipping information to your PayPal transaction automatically. You can easily create and design the tracking page and even use the shortcode to place it anywhere you want. It also allows you to export and import tracking numbers using CSV files. Other features of this plugin are as follows.
- More than 80 carriers integrated
- Enable/disable any carriers
- Automatic generate tracking URL
- Add custom shipping carriers
- Send and edit the tracking emails
- Tracking page in the order tracking
- Add tracking numbers
- Order details
- Manually add the tracking details
- Import & export tracking numbers
- SMS & PayPal feature
- Inform customers by SMS
- WPML, Polylang support
- Add tracking number manually etc.
It is designed to add tracking information and fulfill orders and allow you to add rename the label of the WooCommerce completed order status to shipped. You can even add multiple tracking numbers to the same order. It lets you fulfill the order and send the shipment information to your customers when adding the tracking information. It includes a tracking info widget that you can show in the order status emails and also on the view order page available in my account section. Other features of this plugin are shipment tracking API, import tracking info from CSV files, etc.
It will allow the WooCommerce merchants to get access to the order tracker, and you can change the order status label name from completed to shipped. It will also auto-sync the WooCommerce order data and even recognize the correct courier for you. Other features of this plugin are import tracking number, shipping progress bar, order lookup widget, custom shipment status, estimated delivery time, map coordinates, multilingual tracking page, etc.
I recommend using these WooCommerce plugins for your website as they come with many features I discussed above. I have already cleared all the features of a useful WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Plugin. So what are you waiting for?? Grab these awesome WooCommerce plugins for your upcoming website.
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users