Are you planning to start or convert your website into a multicurrency website and looking for a WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin? Then, you don’t have to look anywhere else. This time, we have collected these fantastic WooCommerce multi-currency switcher that lets you enable a multicurrency system and allow users to see & pay for the products in their local currency. With multi-currency support, you can quickly increase your sales in different countries, and your product will become popular worldwide. You can easily reach new customers and make changes to your product as per their requirements. Check out these fantastic plugins and choose your favorite WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin from the list below.
We have collected these fantastic WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugins that are as follows:
- Yith Multi Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- Yaycurrency – WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher
- CURCY WooCommerce MultiCurrency Plugin
- Currency Converter Widget
- Premmerce Multicurrency for WooCommerce
Yith Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce lets you enable a multicurrency system, allowing users to see and pay for products in their local currency. You will be able to add as many currencies as you want, and for each currency, you will be able to display the currency symbol or set up a custom text, upload an icon like a flag, or even set the number of decimals to show. You can easily set the exchange rate manually or even use the API (of Google finance, European central bank, or other providers) to keep them up to date. It also allows you to disable the payment methods for specific currencies and gives you full control over the payment methods offered. It also lets you show a list of currencies using shortcodes, widgets & Gutenberg blocks. Other features of this plugin are as follows.
- Enable a sticky currency converter
- Use shortcodes, widgets & Gutenberg blocks
- Choose whether to show a currency switcher on the product page
- Enter a label to identify each currency
- Enable unlimited currencies and set the default one
- Validate the aggregator to avoid errors
- Each currency has a rate & commissions held
- Select the time interval for automatic rate updates
- Enable geolocation to show the user location currency
- Coupon creation in each currency
- Set a default currency for checkout
- Hide specific gateway for specific currencies
- Customize colors for widgets, shortcodes & blocks
- Create & customize unlimited shortcodes etc.
WooCommerce currency switcher is ideal for those who want a serious WooCommerce store site that runs in multiple currencies. It also allows you to switch product prices and currencies to set currency rates in real-time and even pay in the selected currency. With the smart designing option, you can easily create unlimited count-down drop-down designs for different places on your site and even insert them directly into the site code. Payment rules allow you to easily show/hide payment gates on the checkout page depending on the current currency. Other features of this plugin are as follows.
- Show in the dropdown flag images, a side switcher & a button
- Update rate hourly, twice daily, daily, weekly, monthly & even each 5 minutes
- Custom price formats
- Rules to hide/show payment gates
- Currencies visibility
- Show approximate price
- New order currency
- Order recount
- Price without cents
- Currency storage
- Custom money signs
- GEO IP rules
- Fixed prices rules
- Price thousand & decimal separator
- Statistic & wide API etc.
You might also like:
- Best WooCommerce Product Designer Plugin
- Best WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage Plugin
- Best WooCommerce Affiliate Plugin
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce will offer selected customers to convert their preferred currency on the shop, cart, and checkout pages. It will also detect the customer’s location through the IP address and display all the prices in the customer’s home currency. You can use this extension as a widget and place it anywhere in the store, from the shop and cart to your store’s checkout page. It also allows you to display the exchange rates to update automatically via Open Exchange Rates API, and the exchange rates are updated at predefined intervals. Other features of this plugin are as follows.
- Add & display unlimited currencies
- Allow currency conversion on billing
- Convert product shipping, discount, taxes, and other prices
- Enable/disable the fixed amount option for coupons
- Auto – detect the customer’s country and switch currencies
- Allow or deny checkout in the user’s selected currency
- Create & manage multiple pricing zones
- Zone pricing on simple & variable products
- Receive emails every time a currency rate is changed
- Four attractive currency switcher styling options
- Display widget on the widget’s sidebar
- Display on a post, page or custom post with shortcode
- Currency conversion based on zone pricing by location
- Add a prefix before the currency symbol etc.
Yaycurrency WooCommerce plugin lets you autodetect currency based on country & lets your potential customers switch currencies. It will automatically detect the page view’s location to show the corresponding currency unit. You can easily tweak the symbol position, thousand/decimal separators, and the number of each currency. It also allows you to set individual conversion fees in a fixed amount of exchange. You can also find the foreign currencies from the admin panel and let you quickly re-order how they appear on the frontend. It also allows you to show the switcher on the navigation bar, widget, or on page/post. Other features of this plugin are a higher conversation rate, auto re-calculated, compatibility with all major WooCommerce payment methods, etc.
CURCY WooCommerce multicurrency plugin lets you switch between currencies and helps you to accept payment in multi-currency. It can also automatically get the customer’s location and display the price in their native currency. It allows you to set up custom prices in different currencies for every product, and the fixed price will overwrite the prices calculated by the exchange rates. You can easily hide currencies you don’t want to be shown on the front end. Other features of this plugin are as follows.
- Price formatting
- Exchange fee
- Set the exchange rate manually
- Currency price switcher
- Use Session
- Auto update exchange rate
- Custom currency symbol
- Select currency exchange rate server
- Auto-detect currency by country
- Checkout currency on the cart page
- Allow multicurrency payment
- Display payment method based on currency
- Shortcodes included
- Different design options etc.
This widget will let you offer a dynamic currency switcher for displaying product prices and totals. It uses an open-source exchange rates API that helps you grab the latest exchange rates and display the price in real-time. You can easily add as many currencies as you want. When your customer checkout, the converted total will also be stored, and you will know what price they saw, etc.
This WooCommerce plugin makes it easy for you to set up a multicurrency store. It will also enable importing several price lists with different rates of the same currency from different suppliers. You can also import the products in different currencies using WP All Import Pro plugin. It also gives an ability to display only the needed for sale. Other features of this plugin are shortcode, an unlimited number of currencies, display currency switch widget, adding currency rates & automatic conversion, and formatting a price display on the frontend, etc.
I would recommend you to use these WooCommerce plugins for your website as it comes with many features, which I discussed above. I have already cleared all the features of a good WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin. So what are you waiting for?? Go and grab these awesome WooCommerce plugins for your next or existing website.
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users