Recently, WPZoom themes released an all-new WordPress theme named Gourmand dedicated to creating a food blog website. It comes with a responsive design and allows you to display food recipes in a wonderful manner. It is a fully widgetized homepage and includes 17 specially designed widget areas that let you display your content. With easy to use WordPress customizer, you can easily customize everything using multiple post options and lets you to choose how your posts are displayed. It is fully integrated with a recipe index feature and allows you to order them chronologically by category or as a simple list. You can also display your recipes using recipe card blocks that is fully compatible with Gutenberg editor and it includes recipe related schema markup. Other features of this WordPress theme are as follows.
You might also like:
- Best Food Recipes WordPress Themes
- Best WordPress Real Estate Themes
- Best Physiotherapy Physical Therapy WordPress Themes
- Responsive Design: It comes with a responsive design means your site will look great on all types of devices such as iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Theme options panel: With easy to use advanced options panel, you can easily change every detail of your theme with just a few clicks.
- Custom recipe details fields in posts
- Multiple Ad Zone for banners
- Compact header & mobile menu
- Two styles for posts – grid & blog
- Newsletter area on the homepage
- Recipe index
- Receipt card blocks integration
- Easy to use live customizer
- Widgetized homepage
- Instagram bar in the footer
- Infinite scroll
- WooCommerce ready
- Widgetized area
- Image box widget
- Sticky header
- Social icon widget area etc.
- Single Theme – $69 (1 Year updates)
- All Themes Package – $199 (1 Year All Themes & Plugins Access)
- All Themes Package Pro – $499 (1 Year All Themes & Plugins Access & PSD files) Click Here
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users