Are you running any business website and want to implement, request a quote button on your site? Then, these request a quote WordPress plugin will be suitable for you. These request a quote WordPress plugin are useful for rental stores, providing custom services, or anything that would benefit from the customer being able to receive a custom quote. Quickly add a space-saving and impressive pop – up email inquiry form to your product offering. With just a single button on the product detail page, users can create their list to receive a quote from the administrators. Check out these request a quote WordPress plugin and choose your favorite plugin from the below list.
You might also like:
- Best Social Content Locker WordPress Plugin
- Best WordPress Pricing Tables Plugin
- Best WordPress Rating Plugin
Please note that all these WordPress request a quote plugin are fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress.You can easily use these plugins according to your own requirement.
1).WISDM Product Enquiry Pro WooCommerce Plugin
WISDM Product Enquiry Pro is a two in one WooCommerce plugin as it includes both product enquiry & requests a quote form that every WooCommerce user want in his/her online store. It also helps you to capture the leads without spending extra bucks on an expensive CRM system and you can easily manage both customer inquiries and create custom quotations from your WordPress dashboard. You can easily place an inquiry or request a quote button right next to the product or on the shop page. It also helps you to customize every part of the form right from the drag and drop form builder, to styling the button and the enquiry form, to localizing the messages. Other features of this WooCommerce plugin are as follows.
- Support for variable products
- WPML compatible & responsive ready
- Enquiry reply option from the dashboard
- Filter & export enquiry & quotation records
- View enquiry/quote requests in the dashboard
- Allow customers to send a single enquiry for multiple products
- Drag & drop form builder with field validation
- Personalize & style enquiry dialog
- Autogenerate & email quote PDF from admin panel etc.
2).YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote Plugin
YITH WooCommerce request a quote WordPress plugin will offers the customers to add items to a list and then submit it to the site administrator to get a quote. It will help you to display an Add to quote button or link in product page that adds items to the list for the products to be quoted. You can easily send the quote directly from your admin panel in just few clicks. Quick apply the special fees without modifying the prices in the shop. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Hide product page & Filter users
- Exclude specific items from quote requests
- Customize quote request form
- Send your quote offer as PDF attachment
- Customers accept the quote form the email
- Customers to buy with quote expiration date
- Activate PDF paging
- Change prices
- Add Additional costs
- Register an account
- Insert only out of stock products
- Create quotes automatically
- WPML compatibility etc.
3).Cart To Quote for WooCommerce Plugin
Cart to quote for WooCommerce plugin will let your customers request a quote or create a quote and send it to them via WordPress admin panel. Quickly add a quote by clicking on the add quote button. This plugin is seamlessly integrated with any theme using the default WooCommerce plugin. You can quickly add your custom attachment to any quote and send to the customers. The admin can edit and approve or decline any quote request. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Frontend & Backend available
- Works for both logged in and guest users
- Create quotes for existing users or anyone just by knowing his/her email address
- Easily translatable via .po/.mo files
- User-friendly administration panel
- Edit the content of each email via options
- Quote expiry, reminder per quote
- Follow up date can be set per quote
- The quote is a custom post type etc.
4).Easy WooCommerce Request A Quote Plugin
Quick WooCommerce request a quote WordPress plugin will allow the consumers to bargain on the product price and purchase at best suitable cost. The admin can quickly approve or disapprove price quotation or suggest a price via email. The consumers can easily check the list of quotations placed and their current status. It also supports both simple and variable products to quotation and also offers flexibility to place quotation for a wide range of products at your store. You can quickly send an email to registered users from the admin panel with the complete details of quotation. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Request a quote for any product
- Request a quotation directly from cart page
- All quotes under my account
- Custom email notification
- Delete button included
- Pagination or quotation listing page
- Admin can show or hide field from cart and checkout page
- Admin can apply coupon code
- Admin can check all quotation from all users
- Request a quote button available on the cart page
- The button can be displayed on the shop page for each of the products etc.
5).WooCommerce Quote Request or Enquiry Plugin
It will allow you to enable request a quote or product inquiry feature in your WooCommerce store. You can quickly choose to display your product’s price or not, and even you can also keep both shop mode and enquire feature On at the same time. It supports the latest version of WooCommerce plugin and powered by Ajax. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Contact form 7 support
- With or without catalog mode
- Custom form included for enquiry/quote
- Custom colors
- Fancy select options
- Inline or popup notification
- Widget support for quick form access
- Fully customizable
- Fully responsive etc.
6).WordPress WooCommerce Quote System Plugin
WordPress WooCommerce quote system plugin will provide the functionality to the store owners to allow the customer to quote their products. The customers can easily upload files and images at the time of product quote and can also order products in bulk from the store. You can easily provide minimum expiry days for a quotation. Quickly change the status of custom quote and the customers can also communicate the store owners to resolve their queries. Other features are custom prices for quotes products; view the bulk orders, price and the status of the particular product etc.
FREE Request A Quote WordPress Plugin
7).WooCommerce Email Inquiry Plugin
WooCommerce email inquiry WordPress plugin allows you to fine-tune the eCommerce accessibility on your WooCommerce site. Easily add a space-saving and impressive pop – up email inquiry form to your product offering. It is mobile responsive and displays the form beautifully in any mobile in portrait or landscape. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Apply rules to roles
- Hide Add to cart
- Email product Inquiry
- Mobile responsive popup
- Option to use hyperlinked instead of a button etc.
8).Woo Invoices – Quotes & Invoices Plugin
This WordPress plugin is an extension of WooCommerce which allows you to create invoices & quotes from your WooCommerce orders automatically. The invoices can be generated from the frontend upon client checkout. You can quickly enable default payment method on invoices and invoices can also be allowed for certain shipping methods. It also includes instruction and a link to the invoice in emails. Some other features of this WordPress plugin are as follows.
- Add pay by invoice as a checkout option
- Auto sends link to invoice after users check out
- PDF invoice extension will also allow printing their quotes & invoices
- Enable default payment methods on invoices
- Enable invoice only for certain shipping methods
- Include instructions & a link to the invoice in emails
- Create quotes from WooCommerce orders
- Create invoices from WooCommerce orders
- Enable invoice only for certain shipping methods etc.
9).Woo – RFQ For WooCommerce Plugin
Woo – RFQ WooCommerce WordPress plugin will turn your shopping cart into an RFQ system. It enables you to operate your choice of two different modes i.e. Normal checkout mode or RFQ mode. You can quickly send confirmation emails to customer & Shop manager. It includes support for variable & bundled products. You can quickly create orders from an RFQ. It will also create a dummy payment gateway that allows the customer to go through checkout without paying. When a customer requests a quote, an order is created with quote request status and generated and sent out to the customer and the store manager.
10).Request A Quote WordPress Plugin
Request a quote WordPress plugin provides a customizable form for customers to submit quote requests for one to many services. It notifies both customers and admin upon receipt of a quote request through customizable notification emails. It stores submitted quote requests and displays submitted quote request on the frontend. It automatically creates pages for contact list and quote request form.
11).Quotes For WooCommerce Plugin
This WordPress plugin will allow the admin to hide the prices on a per product basis and modify the add to cart button to request the quote. No payment will be taken at the checkout, and you can quickly finalize the prices for the product, and the plugin will send an email to the end users notifying the same. Your users will be able to pay the payment through the link available in the email.
I would recommend you to use these request a quote plugin for your website as it comes with many features which I discussed above. I have already cleared all the features of good add to quote plugin. So what are you waiting for?? Grab these awesome WordPress request an inquiry plugin for your existing or upcoming website.
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users