Do you want to start your own issue tracking website for your existing or upcoming project? Then, you don’t have to look anywhere else. Today, we are going share a wonderful theme named Issue Tracker which helps you to track issues related to project, product and everything without any extra effort. You can easily keep all of your issues in just one easy to manage place. This WordPress theme will allow you to add issues to your issue list with just a click of button. If you are working on many projects, you can easily create as many projects as you like and manage your issues for each project separately.
You can discuss your issue with other team mates and change the status or the priority of the issue as you move it towards completion. Keep your eye on every project progress and take an overview of all the issues you currently have outstanding for any kind of project. Can’t find the issue? Just filter it through status, tags, due date and type. Some other features of this WordPress theme are as follows.
You might also like:
- Responsive Design: It comes with responsive design which means your website will look great on all types of devices such as iPad, iPhone and android devices.
- Create New Projects: You can easily create as many projects as you like and manage your issues for each project separately.
- Search across Projects: Easily search across all your projects to easily find your issues.
- Sort Your Issues: You can easily sort your issues to keep track of your open issues, the newest issues, your most urgent issues and see which issues were last updated and check in on progress.
- Discuss your issues: Discuss issues with your team and change the status or the priority of the issue as you move it towards completion.
- Compact View: Easily see your issue in a streamlined compact layout to easily scroll through your issues.
- Complete Lockdown: You can keep your issue completely private by turning on complete lockdown mode in the easy to use theme options.
- Filter your Issues: Working on an issue that have critical priority? Then, easily filter through status, tags, due date and type.
- View & Track Issues By Projects: Easily view and track all the issues you currently have outstanding for that project.
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users