Recently, WPZoom Themes released an all-new WordPress theme named Foodie Blocks, specifically created for a modern blogger. It is also based on a Full Site Editing Concept that uses a new WordPress full-site editor. A Block theme is composed of blocks, so in addition, to posting content of different post types, such as pages and posts, you can now customize and apply templates even to global elements such as the sidebar, header, and footer. The Full site editing editor will give you complete control over your website and enable more users to create an essential functional website without touching a code. It also provides a range of layouts for your pages and posts, blog posts, portfolio, and full-width pages. Other features of this foodie blocks block theme are as follows.
You might also like:
- Best Food Blog WordPress Themes
- Best Food Recipes WordPress Themes
- Best Gutenberg Blog WordPress Theme
- Responsive Design: It comes with a responsive design means your site will look great on all types of devices, such as iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Recipe Index: It is fully integrated with a recipe index template and lets you organize your recipes in one place.
- Recipe Card Blocks Integration: It also allows you to display recipes with recipe card blocks as it is fully compatible with the Gutenberg editor.
- Block Pattern for Food Blogs: It comes with 15 pre-built block patterns that can be used to create beautiful pages.
- WooCommerce support
- Speed optimized
- Unique page templates
- 6 color styles
- Translation ready
- WPML compatible
- SEO friendly
- WordPress customizer etc.
- Single Theme – $69 (1 Year updates)
- All Themes Package – $139 (Access to all themes)
- All Access Access: $179 (Access to themes & plugins)