Are you planning to create a freelancer website similar to Upwork, PeoplePerHour, and looking for a WordPress Freelancer Marketplace Theme for it? Then, you don’t have to look anywhere else. We will review the best WordPress freelancer themes that make it easy to create your freelancer website. The Project WordPress freelancer theme is fully integrated with Elementor to create a fantastic freelancer website. It will enable you to place the elements anywhere just by using the drag & drop option. It comes with over 150+ blocks; easily use ready-made freelance website design or create your own. With over 500+ admin area features, you can easily manage your freelancer website and do changes quickly with just a few clicks.
The WordPress freelancer marketplace theme comes with over 20+ payment gateways plugins. The dedicated member area will allow users to log in anytime to manage their tasks, chat with freelancers, update profile details, change photos, pay for invoices, and many others. The developer has added many amazing demos that you can use and their 24/7 hour support will make it easy for you to get answers to your queries.
- Project Bidding: It will allow the freelancers to bid on the project, and the user can easily choose from any bids and accept the offer for their task.
- Membership System: It will allow you to create your membership packages with custom pricing and recurring payment options.
- Elementor integration: It is designed with Elementor and includes various blocks that you can use to create a unique freelancer marketplace.
- Free/paid user tasks
- Escrow system or user payments
- Dedicated member area
- Feedback & user ratings
- Advanced ajax search
- Custom search filtering
- Custom fields & fields per category
- Responsive design
- 20+ payment gateways
- Advertising system
- Advanced search tools
- Emails & newsletters
- On/off admin options etc.
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users