Recently, churchthemes.com has launched an all-new WordPress theme named Maranatha especially for churches. Maranatha is designed to help you make a beautiful church website without any extra effort. It comes with a responsive design, which means your website will look great on all types of devices such as iPad, iPhone, and Android devices. This WordPress theme will help you to present your sermons as audio, video or text beautifully and makes podcasting simple. Easily create ministries, present staff profiles, share locations, and publish a church blog.
It includes a long homepage with parallax – inspired scrolling effect and sticky menu that sticks to the top of the screen when the user scrolls. You can easily customize your site’s main color and the color for links and buttons. It includes a notice bar sticks that allow you to show upcoming events, recent sermons on your website. The event calendar plugin will help you to display events as a calendar or list. Quickly set weekly, monthly, or yearly recurrence. The sermons archive will allow you to share audio, video, and text sermons. Easily upload or use YouTube, Vimeo, topics, books, series, and speakers. Some other features of this WordPress theme are as follows.
You might also like:
- Customizer: Easily customize the design’s colors, fonts and other elements with a real – time preview.
- Sticky menu bar: The menu and logo of your website will be stick to the top of the screen as you scroll down.
- Custom Styled Maps: You can easily show location of your church through custom styling of Google maps included in this theme.
- Header Images: Easily show different header images for every section such as sermons, events.
- Sticky notice: A notice bar sticks that allow you to show upcoming events, recent sermons on your website.
- Section Navigation: A compact menu specific to each section will help your users navigate between sermons, events.
- Add your logo: Easily upload logo image or use text while choosing a custom font and size.
- Ministries: You can easily create a listing of your ministry pages using the child pages template.
- Events Calendar: The events calendar will help you to display events a calendar or list.
- Sermon Podcasting: It includes podcasting for audio sermons and works with iTunes.
- Locations: You can easily display single or multiple locations with services times, map/directions and photo tour.
- Staff & Leaders: Easily show your staff and leader profiles with contact details, organizable by group.
- Photo & Video: You can easily galleries to any content and upload or embed video from popular websites.
- Footer widgets: Just drag and drop widgets in footer to show sermons, event, blog, photos.
- Footer map: The footer map will help the newcomers to find the church without any extra effort etc.
Don't Miss Your Free eBook !!
Grab This Amazing eBook To Know About Recommended Plugins For WordPress Users