You might be very excited after reading the title of this post. Hostgator Black friday 2012 deal will be crazy deal of 2012.Hostgator is one of the best hosting company. According to a survey conducted by an online survey company,Voters chooses Hostgator as Best Hosting Provider.
Officially Hostgator not reveled the Coupon yet for Black Friday 2012 .But In 2011, Hostgator offered 50% off on Black friday 2011 and In 2010, Hostgator offered 80% off on black friday 2010.In 2012 Hostgator may offer 50 % off .Hostgator Black Friday 2012 will going to be start at midnight on 23 November 2012(i.e a few hours of Friday morning will save your almost 50 %)
- Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth
- Flexible and easy to use Control Panel
- Unlimited Sub-Domains,FTP accounts and email accounts
- 45 day money back guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Which Hosting Will Right for You???
Hostgator offers four types of hosting plan :Shared Web Hosting,Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting,Dedicated Hosting .Well choice of hosting is depend upon your requirement .The basic hosting which most people want is Shared web Hosting.I have explain the each of hosting plan below for you.Have a look
Shared Web Hosting : This is the basic type of hosting which most people will want. You will be able host more than one website.Hostgator is award-winning 24/7 /365 hosting provider with more than 8,00,000 domain hosting.Shared Webhosting comes with three webhosting plan
- Hatchling Plan : Hatchling Plan comes with feature like Single Domain,Unlimited Space,Unlimited Bandwidth,Shared SSL certificate.This plan will suitable for those who only want to host one domain.
- Baby Plan : Baby plan is most popular plan for webshosting.Almost everyone use this plan for their hosting.Baby plan comes with features like Unlimited domain,Unlimited disk space,Unlimited bandwidth,Shared SSL certificate.I recommend to use this plan for your website.
- Business Plan: Are you owner the any business then consider this plan for hosting of your business website.Business plan offers features like Toll Free Number,Free Private SSL & IP,Unlimited domain,Unlimited disk space,Unlimited bandwidth,Shared SSL certificate.
Reseller Hosting: This type of hosting plan is specially designed if you want to start your own hosting company.If you want make profit by selling hosting plan then reseller hosting is right for you.Hostgator also recommend this type of hosting if you have more than one e-commerce website, and need more than one SSL certificate, because each SSL requires its own cPanel.
VPS Hosting : The main point of upgrading to a VPS from a shared or reseller account would be for flexibility in software installations, Apache configurations, and other custom software (ventrilo, ffmpeg, etc). A VPS also provides more freedom to send emails and stream media. A VPS is not a solution to an overly resource-intensive account.
Dedicated Hosting: Dedicated hosting is very powerful hosting which mainly designed for big business. Dedicated server owners are allowed to sell hosting with profit.If you have large customer base ,heavy traffic , a very popular website then dedicated server will right hosting for you.
Hostgator 50 % Discount Black Friday Sale
Offer : You will get 50% Discount on All Hosting Service provided by Hostgator
They are also offering Domain Names for only $1.95 if You Purchase domain with Web Hosting.This is coolest by Hostgator ever.
- Shared Hosting : As low as
$ 4.95Now Only : $2.48 Per Month (Prepaid)
- Reseller Hosting : As low As
$24.95Now Only : $12.48 Per Month (Prepaid)
- VPS Hosting : As low as
$19.95Now Only : $ 9.98 Per Month (First Month)
- Dedicated Servers : As low as
$174Now Only :$87 Per Month (First Month)
Latest posts by Himanshu (see all)
- iMedical Premium Medical WordPress Theme By Theme Junkie - May 22, 2015
- 20 Best Facebook Timeline Inspired WordPress Themes 2015 - May 21, 2015
- 25+ Best WordPress Resume Themes 2015 - May 19, 2015
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.